Luray Zoo is a privately owned facility that receives no type of government funding. The income that helps run the zoo is gift shop sales, admission, and donations. On average each year Luray Zoo spends more than $100,000 dollars on bedding, shavings for the animals, food, heating, building repairs, vet bills, electricity cost, staff salary and much more. The money you donate helps all the animals of Luray Zoo.
Use our easy to use donation form on the right to donate today or call us at: 540.743.4113 or send your check to:
The Luray Zoo
1087 Us Highway 211 West
Luray, Virginia 22835
Amazon Animal Supplies Wish List Click Here
- Canned Food, No Salt
- Fruit, Vegetables (Click Here For List Of Most Used Animal Food)
- White Bread and Whole Wheat Bread
- 100% Fruit Juices
- Such as: Paper Towels, Windex, Lysol Wipes, Brooms & Pans, Bleach....
- Pine Shavings
- Dog Beds & Dog Igloo Houses
- Towels & Blankets
- Trash Cans
- Shovels, Rakes, wheelbarrow
- Trash Bags, Ziploc Bags, Plastic Containers
GIFT CARDS (Costco, Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot........)
Call Us For Current Needs! - (540) 743-4113
We appreciate every donation and the animals thank you too!